iPhone SE filmmaking - battery issue

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by tosheref, Jan 13, 2018.

1. tosheref macrumors newbie

Hi,

I'm thinking about filming a couple of short films with the app Filmic Pro on my Iphone SE.
    One of my concerns is the battery issue. Its known that Filmic Pro drains the battery quickly. So a backup solution would be a battery case or external batteries. The problem is that iPhone SE doesn't support "fast charging", which means that I would have to wait at least 2-3 hours just to charge the battery (this is a huge problem, especially if one is filming outside).

The alternative would be to charge the phone and film with it at the same time, but I'm not sure if this will cause over-heating issues or damage the phone in general. Does anybody else have experience on this? Any advice or solution for this problem?

Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

/N

2. AmazingRobie macrumors regular

I have iphone SE with mophie battery case and it dont take that long to charge. It charges while in use. I have not tried filmic pro so not familiar with battery drain, but i can viuch for the mophie branded battery cases. Theyre top notch, and not in an apple way... ;)