iphone se gophone worth it?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by frocco, May 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. frocco macrumors 6502

frocco

Hi, I was just at my local AT&T and see they are selling an iphone se 32gb for 200.00
    I recently opened a gophone account and got a samsung express 3.

I am serious considering getting this iphone.

Do you think it is worth the 200.00?

Thanks

2. slingshott macrumors member

slingshott

Is an iPhone SE worth 200 bucks? Hell yeah! Premium performance in a smaller package.

3. arkitect macrumors 601

arkitect

Agree 100%.

4. frocco thread starter macrumors 6502

frocco

local corporate store said I could use the iphone se gophone on a regular line, I plan to have 3 lines active by July, so will not need a gophone line. They did not have any in stock, went to best buy and was told iphone se gophone was locked to gophone and could only use it as a gophone

5. clivo360 macrumors newbie

I got a 32GB SE gophone about a month ago when they first came out. I've heard they tightened the unlock policy since, but I was able to instantly unlock it from the AT&T site. I'm now using it on T Mobile. It's a very solid phone with great battery life (better battery than 6 or 6s). I honestly can't decide whether to keep the SE or iPhone 7 as my daily driver, the SE is that good.

6. frocco thread starter macrumors 6502

frocco

7. clivo360 macrumors newbie

I unlocked it from AT&T's unlock portal site. I hear they don't allow you to do that anymore. There's a large thread on this on a popular deals site. PM me if you want the link.