Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bluermlou

macrumors member
Feb 5, 2008
64 GB Space Grey ATT IPhone SE stock starting to pop up in Central. NJ, USA. Just ordered mine, ready for pickup!

GO GO GO

image.png

Last edited:

noodles5666

macrumors regular
Aug 27, 2010
Picked mine up yesterday. They only had a 16GB SG and a 64GB RG, both Sim-free. I ended up leaving with a 64GB RG.

Retired Cat

macrumors 65816
Jun 12, 2013
Gold and Rose Gold 16GB SIM-free unlocked became widely available at my local Apple Stores overnight.

Silver is still nonexistent and Space Gray in short supply.

Turo Dexter

macrumors newbie
Mar 18, 2013
Target has 64GB silvers for ATT in stock, and they gave me $200 off. Turns out it was supposed to be a $200 gift card for new activations (must take carrier financing) but they offered it to me as an upgrade. It wouldn't process on their register after they had it all activated, so the manager gave me $200 cash. I didn't even have to ask - was shocked and still am trying to figure it out. They still are in stock at my local store (22306), but I think that promotion may be over. There's nothing online about it - have to go into the store.

CNN (quoted by every other news outlet in the US) was running a story about $100 off at Walmart, but I was unable to find one in stock anywhere I looked. Maybe they're getting them now.

CYKBC

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2014
Picked up in store Beverly Hills area Apple Store 64 sim free gray. Got lucky?

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
64GB Sim Free started showing up in my surrounding around this morning. A few of the stores are now OOS, though.

akadafni

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2015
Does this mean the only way you can find out what's available in the store is to actually keep visiting in person? I tried calling my local store a couple of times this weekend but could never get through to someone. The automated system placed me in a queue for several minutes and I just gave up.

When I was at the store Thursday evening, one of the sales folks told me that the "pick up at store" option would be an accurate representation of availability.

They had plenty of phones available, just no sim-free ones.
Apple Store reps generally don't have time to answer the phones because they are so busy. They would spend the entire day answering calls.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.