iPhone SE no Apple Pay?

AnneElizabeth

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 14, 2013
Just bought an iPhone SE but when I go into Wallet there's no option for Apple Pay? I only have an option for 'Passes' when I open the wallet app, I don't have this screen.
On iOS 9.3.2. What am I doing wrong?

Paddle1

macrumors 68040
May 1, 2013
Just bought an iPhone SE but when I go into Wallet there's no option for Apple Pay? I only have an option for 'Passes' when I open the wallet app, I don't have this screen.
On iOS 9.3.2. What am I doing wrong?
Are you in a supported country?

dontwalkhand

macrumors 603
Jul 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Why did you ditch the SE, as long as it’s alright to ask?
It's when I found out I had man hands :(. I really loved the phone otherwise. But I kept making typographical errors. I kept my 6S and the SE had to go back. I loved the phone otherwise and the design was timeless.

Reactions: sorgo

ardchoille50

macrumors 68020
Feb 6, 2014
It's when I found out I had man hands :(. I really loved the phone otherwise. But I kept making typographical errors. I kept my 6S and the SE had to go back. I loved the phone otherwise and the design was timeless.
Were you not able to use dictation? I rarely use the keyboard on my iPhones anymore because dictation works so well. Sure, I have to type a word now and then, but it works quite well for many people.

dontwalkhand

macrumors 603
Jul 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Were you not able to use dictation? I rarely use the keyboard on my iPhones anymore because dictation works so well. Sure, I have to type a word now and then, but it works quite well for many people.
Most of my time is either spent on a train, in public or in a car. In the car is the only place I really use Siri to send a text. In other situations I feel it'd be kind of weird. Also I would rather not be typing up reports or invoices with dictation.
[doublepost=1463849414][/doublepost]
I wonder what a phone the size of a 6 would look like with the 5/SE design? It'd be good to see the camera bump go and a bit more thickness for extra battery.
I would buy that tomorrow!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.