iPhone SE trade-in

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
Well that sucks, waited so long. Thanks anyway.
Welcome.

In sure there are other places hat will give you something, though in guessing bit much. It's a rather dated device at this point. I've seen those cell phone trade in kiosks at malls. Hell even some Walmart have them. You could try that. Or just some Craigslist cash.

PosauneGuy

macrumors newbie
May 31, 2016
When Apple announced the trade up program, it included the iPhone 4. When I checked the program last week, I was dismayed to see that they changed the lowest trade-in model to the 4s (especially since SE stock in Apple Stores has been almost non-existent). However, I went to an Apple Store this last weekend and told them I wanted to upgrade my iPhone 4 for the SE. They were able to process the iPhone 4 as a $50 credit and I was able to get the $14/month plan for the 16GB model (as it was originally announced).

Reactions: lordofthereef

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
If your current iP4 is running 7.1.2 then I agree- $50. trade-in is decent.
If it's running 6.1.3 or lower, and you feature it as such on eBay- you may be pleasantly surprised how it'll garner you a bit more- especially so if it is in great shape.

crewkid89

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2011
United States
If your current iP4 is running 7.1.2 then I agree- $50. trade-in is decent.
If it's running 6.1.3 or lower, and you feature it as such on eBay- you may be pleasantly surprised how it'll garner you a bit more- especially so if it is in great shape.
What does 6.1.3 or below get you these days? A specific jailbreak?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.