iPhone SE iPhone SE upgrade Can't decide

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iPad Retina, Sep 12, 2017.

1. iPad Retina macrumors 6502a

iPad Retina

Hello. Have an SE now. Thinking between a 8 Plus or a X stuck in between. I fly a drone with my phone (DJI Phantom 4 Pro) and use it for school. So. Stuck between them. Sick of the old 6/7/8 design tho. So what do you guys think?

2. HaydenWI macrumors member

X if you can afford it as it's clearly the superior phone.

3. iPad Retina thread starter macrumors 6502a

iPad Retina

Yeah. But who want to wait so long for it. But at the same time. It's gonna be a lot better to hold. I owned a 6 Plus and it was like lugging around a brick. Lol. So. After owning a 6 Plus with several issues. I've decided to go to the SE. But now. ITS TIME FOR A BIGGER SCREEN FOR ME
    --- Post Merged, Sep 12, 2017 ---
    Like at this point. A iPhone X is more to show off then anything

4. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

I think iPhone SE is such an underrated iPhone, and at that price point starting at $350 now, it offers a lot. It's just a matter of somebody can appreciate the smaller 4 inch form factor and less features the larger models have.

5. Saturn007 macrumors 6502

At $349, it offers a lot -- and it can now be bought for $130-150 as a prepaid phone for Total Wireless (Verizon) or AT&T.

Almost a no brainer at that price!

6. O.N.Y.X macrumors member

You are, when compared to an SE. I once owned a 6S briefly, gave it to my mom and now have an SE. Perfect size, I'm not looking back. Unfortunately Apple is going to drop the 4"ers for good eventually.