iPhone SE Iphone SE with iOS 12 performance?

FilmIndustryGuy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 12, 2015
Manhattan Beach, CA
Anyone with input on SE and ios 12? I have the iphone 6s+ and was going to go with X but I realized I want to get away from mindless phone use and have quit all social media and youtube, heavily limiting text as well. I rather have something very small in pocket to go with the watch. Would i get all day battery life if i only use the phone an hour a day max? I do all actual work on macbook 12 inch and although i bought a lot of supplementing apps on the phone, i realized i never use them on phone but only on macbook.

THanks

Redhead2425

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2018
NH
Anyone with input on SE and ios 12? I have the iphone 6s+ and was going to go with X but I realized I want to get away from mindless phone use and have quit all social media and youtube, heavily limiting text as well. I rather have something very small in pocket to go with the watch. Would i get all day battery life if i only use the phone an hour a day max? I do all actual work on macbook 12 inch and although i bought a lot of supplementing apps on the phone, i realized i never use them on phone but only on macbook.

THanks
With the new 12.1 download it killed the battery life. I would wait until the next update is released or when this new battery issue is addressed before purchasing! Such a pain in the ***!!!!

pppp6

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2017
Absolutely, works great for me.

Performance on iOS 11 was fine, iOS 12 is noticeably faster.

Also have the 12 inch, perfect combo for max portability.

Reactions: Rhino1
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.