iPhone search tool found

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jonofriedman, Mar 8, 2008.

1. jonofriedman macrumors newbie

Picture 22.jpg
    After watching the SDK event closely, you can see the spotlight icon right above the A on the direct letter search thing. SO WE FINALLY HAVE SEARCH TOOLS ON THE IPHONE. The image is here. blargKABOOM.com is the website which hosts tons of relevant technology, apple, iphone, and gadget news. thanks to Danny Ahdout, of blargKABOOM as well, for finding the spotlight icon in the SDK event.

2. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

I'm glad I don't have so many contacts that I need to worry about a search function. Besides, scrolling is fun! :D

3. Vegeta-san macrumors 6502

Wow. I'm mildly disappointed in myself for watching the entire keynote, noting the new button in the Calendar app (bottom right), the new calculator button, and the new iTunes button, yet being COMPLETELY oblivious to this new search functionality. But otherwise, I'm happy this is coming. This illustrates what I love most about this phone: We buy it for what it is now, but we bitch about certain things and Apple really listens. Nice.

4. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Do they? Really? Or do they just play with their iPhones and by themselves realize the things that should really be there? Hmmmm.....

5. Vegeta-san macrumors 6502

Um, what? Please do us a favor and quote who you're responding to. Many thanks.

6. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

Does it really matter? Either way its going to be the same complaints as the general.

7. amoda macrumors 6502a