iphone send to mobileme has stop working

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by domo, Jul 31, 2008.

1. domo macrumors newbie

Whenever I try to send a picture from my iphone to mobileme I get a ''mobileme login failed'' message. It says to check my name and password under mail settings but I already know all the info is correct because I'm getting emails so its not that I have the wrong login info. it worked last week!

is it only mines? or does yours do the same thing?

what could the problem be?

2. EJDavis macrumors newbie

Exact Same Problem

Tried it for the first time just now, and for about an hour thought it was me. I was resetting passwords and re-creating accounts like a madman. Using the original iPhone, Edge network, good signal.

3. greggov macrumors member

I'm having similar problems. I have several albums, all created through MM. I used to be able to upload to any of them. Now I keep getting either the invalid login info error, or I have not created a shared album error and that I must use iPhoto 08.

Some of my albums are hidden from my gallery page (I dont want everyone seeing all of my pictures) but dont recall that causing a problem in the past. So I have tried recreating some of the albums, and that worked...for a while.

What is up with this? I'm not very satisfied with MM right now. Luckily, I wasn't in that 1% with no email, but my experience with other things hasn't been to rosy either.

Any ideas?