iPhone Shipping Estimates (21-28)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by renesandy, Oct 16, 2011.

1. renesandy, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2011

renesandy macrumors regular

renesandy

Hey all,

I ordered 3 iPhones on Friday via AT&T, two 8GB 4's (white/black) and one 16GB 4S (black). AT&T estimated the shipping at 10-14 days on the 4's and 21-28 days on the 4S. :eek:

Apple's website shows the 4 as in stock now, and the 4S as 1-2 weeks. Is there any chance that AT&T is just being extra careful about their estimates and are overestimating and that I will get the phones earlier?

I would have gone through Apple but noticed the shipping discrepencies after the fact. :(

2. jbachandouris macrumors 68040

jbachandouris

I'm hoping the same as well since my 'pre-order' STILL hasn't shipped. Obviously hoping I don't have to wait 21 days (October 29th).

3. renesandy thread starter macrumors regular

renesandy

I'm canceling with T-Mobile so need the phones before the fifth, that's when my billing cycle ends and if I don't cancel before that would be forced to pay for another month of service. This shipping discrepency between Apple and AT&T isn't cool. They should work in conjunciton with their stock, not separately.

4. renesandy thread starter macrumors regular

renesandy

Anyone want to weigh in based on their iPhone 4 experience?

5. renesandy thread starter macrumors regular

renesandy

6. sweetbrat macrumors 65816

sweetbrat

You're not getting any answers because no one can tell you what AT&T's stock status is like. I know the dates are different on Apple's website, but Apple is the manufacturer. I tend to find that things go better when you order from the manufacturer.

If they're saying 21-28 days, that's what I would plan on. Then if you get it sooner, it's a nice surprise.

7. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I wish I knew because I'm in the 21-28 days boat as well. I ordered mine on the 13th. I keep checking my order status hoping it changes soon. I'm thinking maybe a week or 2 at the most.

8. darka55a551n2 macrumors newbie

I got mine from Apple, and ordered it October 8. The status says "Delivers Oct 24- Oct 31" :((

9. renesandy thread starter macrumors regular

renesandy

Odd. Now all my phones show "0" under backordered. Could they be shipping soon? :confused: