iPhone should, or should have more

iPhone should, or should have more

• just cingular is fine

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I have a diffrent company and want iphone for it

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • i dont care, if i have to switch to cingular i will

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • im dont care about iphone, (wont buy it)

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

afornander

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 5, 2006
what do you think?
i use cingular, but i would like to see it available with others.:D

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
I have cingular but i doubt i'll upgrade my phone period for another year or 2, definitely not for the iPhone. I've had enough with that bloody rumor already :rolleyes:

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
I have Verizon, and they haev terrible service were I live, so an iPhone a Cinuglar would be the push I need to change. Because I have a family plan, with 2 groups of 2 people getting upgrade at one year apart, so it would cost a little extra to have to plans, with 2 companys but for an iPhone i'd do it, and switch the family over as soon as the 2nd plan it up. (The first plan is already up, but we want to sync it with the 2nd one)

pianoman

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2006
i have verizon and i would like to see an iPhone only because the rest of verizon's offerings are terrible.

sb58

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2006
Hades
zap2 said:
I have Verizon, and they haev terrible service were I live, so an iPhone a Cinuglar would be the push I need to change. Because I have a family plan, with 2 groups of 2 people getting upgrade at one year apart, so it would cost a little extra to have to plans, with 2 companys but for an iPhone i'd do it, and switch the family over as soon as the 2nd plan it up. (The first plan is already up, but we want to sync it with the 2nd one)
your surrounded by trees in the middle of nowhere. not many phones have service.

iShane

macrumors 6502a
Jan 7, 2006
New York -> SF
pianoman said:
i have verizon and i would like to see an iPhone only because the rest of verizon's offerings are terrible.
I wouldn't say that. I like most of their phones acutally. That said I have Verizon and want the iPhone too. :D