iPhone silicone case availability?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by smurray, Sep 27, 2014.

1. smurray macrumors regular

Is the Apple silicone case for the iPhone 6 available to purchase anywhere or is it on back order and/or preorder everywhere?

2. Galley macrumors 65816

Galley

I haven't been to the Apple Store since two days after launch, but at that time, the 6 cases were virtually sold out, and there was only about 20 of the 6 Plus cases available.

3. wickedwahine11 macrumors 6502

wickedwahine11

I have been trying to get one for days - and finally saw a store about 30 miles from my house got one in stock so I bought it online with in store pickup. I can't get there until Tuesday but bought it sight unseen since nobody has had them. I would suggest you keep checking in store availability of the stores near you - especially since they are so hard to get.

4. Apollonian macrumors 6502a

Apollonian

I have one ordered but it says ships in October, I don't know what is taking so long for some silicone cases.

5. pirateninjae macrumors newbie

The store availability tool online seems to be a bit off.

According to the tool, none of the silicone cases are in stock and won't be until for a couple weeks. I took a trip to the Apple Store (Portland, OR) and they had all cases in stock. A couple had 2-3 left, while certain colors had more than 10+.

I would try calling the Apple Store for a confirmation on the stock levels.

6. TorontoSS macrumors 6502

In London the regent street had red and black. A few hours later only red.

7. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

My local store has silicone available in blue, green, and black today. They also had black leather in stock.

8. bigpika macrumors member