iPhone sleeve

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AbjectEvolution, Jun 11, 2010.

1. AbjectEvolution macrumors 6502

I am wanting to purchase an iPhone sleve for my iPhone 4. I know not many (if any?) cases are out for the iPhone 4's yet, but I'm guessing that any of the popular brands will come out with iPhone 4 cases soon after release. I'm wanting something simple and thin that I can simply slide my phone into in order to minimize scratches. I love the look of my iPhone and so I don't want to ruin it with a bulky and ugly case... I just want something to slip the phone into. Suggestions?

2. cherylzyx macrumors member

cherylzyx

This is probably an unexpected response but if you are at all crafty or can sew a straight line (or know someone who can) you can make a simple sleeve yourself.

I've made one for my iPod Touch and what I loved about it is that it was totally custom. I picked a soft fabric that I just love.

You don't need a pattern, just think of it as a very small pillow case and use the dimensions of your iPhone. :)

3. NightStorm macrumors 68000

I'm waiting for one as well... it looks like Vaja and Beyza will both have iPhone 4 cases ready hopefully shortly before the launch date.

4. eldervovichka macrumors regular

If anyone finds anything good please post a picture and link here. I am looking to get a sleeve that will work with the bumper as well. Thanks!!!

Jeff

5. Lexoticstylez02 macrumors 6502a

Lexoticstylez02

6. bmms8 macrumors 68020

i have always been happy with my sena cases ultra slim pouch. they are taking pre orders now with 10% off and i also got another 20% off by googling a coupon code. they are planning to ship june 30. its the only case/sleeve ive used for my 3g/3gs and i love it.