iPhone slowing down?!?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by iSabifi, Feb 18, 2012.

1. iSabifi macrumors member

iSabifi

I have just got my iPhone 4s within the last 90 last days and I just Jailbroke it yesterday. I have only installed AssistantExtensions for Siri, I have also installed a couple of games from Installous. I have noticed my iPhone started to slow down. Is this happening to anyone else out there?!? :confused: :(

2. ModestMoo macrumors 6502

ModestMoo

That is jailbreak if you don't know. Automatically with it iPhone slows down. Thats why I'm not jailbreaked past few months...

3. bandofbrothers, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2012

bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

I dont agree.

I have very little lag with jailbreak on my iPhone 4.

Im aware that winter board and the amount of themes downloaded causes this on my particular handset, but I'm willing to put up with this for the theme I'm using. I know this as uninstalling winter board removes any lagg, so its not the several tweaks etc I've already downloaded.

One of the usual pieces of advice is to uninstall recent downloads one by one until you see the lag go.

hopefully future updates will see this better resolved.

oh and another piece of advice is to install the barrel tweak as this softens the lag, possibly.

4. Dviper27 macrumors member

This could be because of the Jailbreak.

5. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

I have a feeling of deja vu with your reply !

:rolleyes:

Do some people actually read other replies or are just concerned with a post count !!