iPhone 'Smart case'?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Polaroid, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Polaroid macrumors 6502a

Is there any cases for iPhone 6s Plus that mimic apples iPad smart case?

I want something thin but with that smart cover element to it :D

thanks!

2. lsh macrumors 6502

What about the smart case are you looking for? I am looking for something with a thin cover, so I could throw it in my purse without worrying about the screen. Tech21 has something like that, but I'm not thrilled with the colors - would prefer a clear back. Wallet cases I've seen are way too thick and I don't want /need pockets for money/CC.

3. lsh macrumors 6502

I'm curious about the Power Support Air Jacket Flip. Did you see that?

4. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

Mapi Cases makes something similar--the Mapi Orion. I reviewed it recently:

Kristin

5. Polaroid thread starter macrumors 6502a

Oh sweet thats cool! Not sure if I like how it flips down other than sideways, but will check this out :D the stand features are awesome. Awesome reviews too! :)

Thanks will check this out :D

Ah dang its a clear case for back which I find look awful :( shame..

6. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

Sounds like we have the same wish list. Clear back, thin but effectively protective cover.

I use the Incipio Highland for my 6 Plus and it's been what I wanted, very much like a Smart Cover. But it does not protect the screen from drops onto pavement, nor was I expecting it to. But some Amazon reviewers apparently did so it doesn't rate well there. It will protect the screen from scratches and bending in the pocket or purse, judging from my experience of it.

The only problem I have about recommending them for the S series is that they are already a rigid, tight fit. I really do think the slight changes in dimensions will prevent them from being compatible with the new S series IPhones. It is a very snug fit. I can't emphasize that enough.

And it's not clear. I want a clear back for my new rose gold phone. I want to see that color.

7. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

Oh my goodness, that's my dream case! But I need it to fit a 6S Plus. I guess I'll have to wait and verify that it will. Thank you for sharing this!

8. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova