iPhone Sold Out In Canada.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Goona, Jun 30, 2009.

1. pelicanflip macrumors 6502a

"Apple Store however are fully stocked, as expected.

On the iPhone 3G side of things, many stores still have plenty of stock of both the 8GB and 16GB models and those will continue to be sold until stock is depleted.

While the iPhone 3GS will likely be back at proper stock levels beginning the second week of July, the iPhone 3G stock will not be replenished once current stock is sold out."

That's still not too bad. Low numbers in other retail stores, and a full stock in apple store? Plus, they'll be restocked with the 3GS in about two weeks.

2. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

I'm pretty sure one of the reasons the Apple Store has so much stock is because they don't accept cash for the iPhone 3GS ;)

Stupid in my opinion. My friend wanted to buy it outright and they wouldn't let him pay 1/2 cash 1/2 credit. It has to be full credit.

3. pelicanflip macrumors 6502a

well, they usually just take your cash, put it towards a gift card, and then just use the gift card for the purchase of the iphone.

dunno why they don't just cut out the middle man and just take the cash for the iphone...silly apple. :rolleyes:

4. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

Nope. They said no gift card either. My friend had an Apple Gift Card with $50 on it and they didn't let him use it.