Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Leet Apple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 10, 2009
Canada
Does this happen to anybodies Jeans (Tight Fit)

IMG_0015.jpg

On Top of that my iPhone is not in my pocket but if you look to the left of the jeans you see a phone looking shape

Big-TDI-Guy

macrumors 68030
Jan 11, 2007
I don't wear tight fitting jeans for a multitude of reasons. (good ones, too)

But I have to inquire: If your iPhone leaves a stain.... does your junk, as well?

Because that'd make for some pretty funny pants. ;)

JoeG4

macrumors 68030
Jan 11, 2002
lol that's a good one. Seriously though after asking about the tight jeans, I can see jeans being tight by the pockets and loose everywhere else; in fact I have a pair that are like that. Quite infuriating. :D This is where I'm glad my G2 has these nicely tapered edges mmmm. OTOH, my G2 is kinda heavy compared to an iPhone and it doesn't look quite as stylish (aw). It's like my 300C vs an Audi A8 or something, obviously the Audi would "look" better if I was going to valet it (although, I've never valet my car and most of those guys like it just fine anyway) :D

(Then again, I'd love an iPhone, and I wouldn't trade my car for an A8 seeing what Audi has been doing lately >>)

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
But I have to inquire: If your iPhone leaves a stain.... does your junk, as well?

Because that'd make for some pretty funny pants. ;)

Junk as in man parts? Nope, not here, I like mine too loose for that to happen. My keys and cards do though.

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
I think people overestimate how tight your jeans have to be for this to happen. I'm rather slim, and wear a 32"/32" (in a "skinny" fit, ie. Levi's 511s; which really aren't skinny; they stretch out and become rather relaxed), and this has happened on few pairs of jeans, depending on the wash. As long as the pockets are tight (which they should be... loose pockets = those jeans really don't fit you, or they're just made poorly), it'll happen. Be thankful for that stain; it means that your phone isn't going to fall out of your pocket when you exit a taxi or something, as it would if you were wearing shorts.

Leet Apple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 10, 2009
Canada
"Is that an iPhone stain, or are you just happy to see me?" ;)

Ahahaaaa

I think people overestimate how tight your jeans have to be for this to happen. I'm rather slim, and wear a 32"/32" (in a "skinny" fit, ie. Levi's 511s; which really aren't skinny; they stretch out and become rather relaxed), and this has happened on few pairs of jeans, depending on the wash. As long as the pockets are tight (which they should be... loose pockets = those jeans really don't fit you, or they're just made poorly), it'll happen. Be thankful for that stain; it means that your phone isn't going to fall out of your pocket when you exit a taxi or something, as it would if you were wearing shorts.

When i wear sweatpants or Shorts my iPhone goes all over the place

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.