iPhone still freezes on restart.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by michael31986, Oct 10, 2009.

1. michael31986 macrumors 68040

I thought the new update would fix the apple logo and the iPhone From not freezing on start up. I just reatarted it because my mail app was a little sluggish then it froze on the apple logo on restart. I thought the update fixed this. Also since ithen had to do a hard restart again it made my apps exit me out each time I opened them. I fixed it by syncing to my computer but still why does it freeze on apple logo start up. This happened before and I thought update fixed it. This never happened before 3.1. Wth. 3.0 didn't do this. Ugh 3.1.2 should have fixed this. Anyone else with this.

2. army91c macrumors 6502a

It's you imagination.... Apple fixed that problem.... you just think it locked up.... move on nothing more to see here.... ;)

3. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68040

Anyone come on. People were complaining about iPhone sleeping

4. netmynder macrumors newbie

Same issues

I'm also still having the same screen freezes/lockups after 3.1.2. One day my iPhone is as good as a brick, other days not a single freeze/lockup. Trying to see if it's tied to a particular app. but no clue yet.