iPhone Stock for Regent Street Apple Store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Zach23, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Zach23 macrumors regular

Hey guys,
    I am going to be in London on July 5th and July 6th and I was wondering what the stock is like in the apple store on regent street. I've seen "it's full of iphones" and ive also seen "its completely empty. So I'm just wondering what my chance is of picking up one.

Thanks!

Zach

2. PG-Monkey macrumors regular

OK I have a really good idea for you.

Ring the store.

3. Zach23 thread starter macrumors regular

No need for the rude response. I am from Canada and it's like $13/min to call globally. So instead I'd try a FREE forum.

4. Compile 'em all macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

5. PG-Monkey macrumors regular

How about you put in your original post then -

Hi,

I am from Canada and will be in London on the 5/6th July. I was wondering if anyone knew availability on the iPhone 4 or whether they could make a phone call to the store for me just so I don't waste a trip.

I know its a bit cheeky but it costs 13$ a minute to make a call to London and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Now do you not think that makes a little bit more sense and actually explains your situation better?

I might make a call for you tomorrow - Explain your situation - People are more likely to help and its not rude - Its just read through the forum and you will see how many people are asking the same question over and over again.

Then you might get the jist of the response.

6. LondonGooner macrumors regular

Whilst PG-Monkey may have a valid point, there was no need to sound like a complete ass whilst making it.

7. cirn0 macrumors newbie

well, skype to uk landline cost like $0.03 per min ish, there is always a lot of ways to make cheap international phone calls :p

however I dont think they take reservation over the phone, the chance of walk in and buy one is almost impossible

8. ChPhCh macrumors newbie

Almost impossible

I 'd be shocked if you could get one. There is a HUGE priority list.

9. Compile 'em all macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

Jeez, I can't believe people are now discussing FREAKIN PHONE CALLS AND THEIR PRICES.

If you can't answer the OP or be of any help then refrain from posting.

Every time I read some of the posts on this forum I lose a couple of IQ points.