iPhone store credit has zero $$

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tribe3, Sep 15, 2007.

1. tribe3 macrumors 6502

I was just trying to purchase an ipod online and entered the credit# and PIN and it says I have $0.00 credit. Anyone else with same problem?

2. nismo macrumors member

3. attadj macrumors member

I hope someone isn't hacking the numbers and spending our money :confused:

4. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

Send an email with an attachment of your rebate code to iphonestorecredit@apple.com. I was told by a manager last night that some of the codes were given out twice. The email above will help get you your credit. It is the weekend so I am still waiting for my response.

EDIT: I just got an email back from them that asks me to go back to the rebate page and resubmit my information again. I would assume that you might need to email them first.

5. pugnut macrumors 6502a

Credit

When you go online to get your credit they ask if you want a retail or Online credit. They are not interchangable. I have multiple phones and got one of each and worked with no issues.

6. tribe3 thread starter macrumors 6502

Update

I called Apple and they acknowledged some problems with credit numbers up to yesterday 14th. They made me do the online process again and I received a new code that worked well.

7. ExpyBob macrumors member

I didn't have to make a choice between retail or online credit. I'm wondering how I can chek to make sure I did get the credit. Is there a place to check its balance?

Thanks in advance---Bob

8. Cyclotrode macrumors regular

Cyclotrode

I didn't see anything on the Apple site to check the balance and I would like to know this as well. I'm holding off on using my credit until Leopard is released and I don't want any surprises.

I probably should have just waited to do my credit around the time I was going to use it since we have until November 30th to claim it.

9. iPhoneyboy macrumors member

I did it Friday night and it specifically says you CAN use it online or in an Apple Store. Not one or the other.

Saturday I used it (spent it) and no problems. Hello new MB.

10. question fear macrumors 68020

question fear

Uh....you went through a different procedure than just about anyone else then. Everyone I've talked to and I got printable codes for use in both places. Not one or the other.

11. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

you can view your gift card balance either on phone or through your account details on the apple online store.

Attached Files:

12. Cyclotrode macrumors regular

Cyclotrode

Thanks...I just saw that it's also in the FAQ. Silly me for just skimming through that section and missing that.