iphone stuck at apple logo, after jailbreak with ipad baseband.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Iphoneaustin, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Iphoneaustin, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2011

Iphoneaustin macrumors newbie

Hey everyone, I just jailbroke my iPhone 3GS with redsn0w, and it loaded and flashed the baseband and all that, it got to the apple screen then froze. After waiting about 20 minutes, I turned it off. Now it only goes to the Apple screen, nothing further, What do i do? Please and thank you! :)

Also: Whenever I try to turn it off by holding the home _ power, itll turn off, but when its plugged into the computer, itll turn right back on after.

2. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

Since your Iphone is 3GS and you jailbreak it with Redsn0w, it is tethered jailbreak. So, just open Redsn0w again and boot it up again.

3. Iphoneaustin thread starter macrumors newbie

Well when I click it, it says that I must have my phone off and plugged in, And I can't turn it off because itll turned right back on if its plugged in.
    EDIT: Never mind I got it working I believe! Thanks!

4. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

Plug it in and then turn it off. Then get it into DFU mode and boot it up with Redsn0w.

5. helpiphone3g macrumors newbie

I'm having a similar issue. I've recently jailbroken my iphone 3g running 3.1.3 sw and bb 06.15.00. I used blacksn0w to try and unlock it but after it tried to reboot it got stuck on the apple logo. I tried to restore it using redsn0w again but nothing it's been "waiting to reboot" for a couple of hours. any other suggestions?

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Wow, blacksnow to unlock with the ipad bb installed:rolleyes:
    And that's why folks you need to research and learn before you jump into anything you're not comfortable with.
    Blacksnow is not compatible, you were supposed to install ultrasnow from cydia. So close:D
    What you need to do is restore to 3.1.3, reflash the ipad bb, JB and then install ultrasnow.