Iphone stuck at boot logo! Want to cry :,(

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by AllanR, Jun 28, 2010.

1. AllanR macrumors newbie

I have a 3GS that my brother gave me as he bought the iPhone 4. Everything was working today untill my battery died. Its stuck in the apple logo and sometimes the apple logo stays for about 5 seconds and goes away for like 1 second and returns. The iPhone was jailbroken with blackra1n. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU, I need help as I don't want my brother to be mad at me. Thank you

2. stormchaser macrumors 6502

stormchaser

Maybe you could try a restore but i think you will lose the jailbreak?

3. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

It sounds like you are still on a tethered jailbreak. You should try downloading blackra1n and running it on the 3Gs. It should bring it back to life. If it does keep in mind that you'll need to do this every time you restart your iPhone or it's battery dies.

4. Xtgirl macrumors regular

When mine runs down it gets stuck on the battery icon..this is what I do...your situation is a little different so try the method from e post above mine..I wouldn't want to mess up your jailbreak/unlock......

This happens to me all the time when the battery runs down...sometimes if you are persistent and keep holding home and power down it will eventually comeback but I usually have to hook it to the computer and if first try holding down power and home and serif that brings it back,but sometimes I have to hold down power and home and release power...it will say it found an iPhone in recovery mode...I choose not to restore it and it's back without losing a jailbreak...

I hope this works for you..I don't even use the computer I normally sync it with...don't let your battery run down it never wants to wakeup for me...mine usually gets stuck on a weird battery icon