Iphone stuck in playlist that no longer exists

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by txmarsh, Dec 3, 2011.

1. txmarsh macrumors newbie

I tried attaching my iPhone 4 (IOS5) to my new mac. In doing so I allowed it to copy al of my purchases from my phone to iTunes. I then re-synced the iPhone so that the iTunes library on my new mac would be the "home" library for my phone. Somehow in all of this activity I ended up with all of the songs on my iPhone and mac but none of my custom play lists. The problem is, the last thing I was doing on my iPhone before starting this was listening to a playlist. So now, when I enter "music" it places me in a playlist that no longer exists. The back arrow button doesn't do anything... I'm stuck! Any ideas?
    Thanks!

----------

Never mind... somehow the phone recognized this and reset. dunno... but I'm happy!

2. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

If it happens again come out of the app bring up the multi task bar hold the music app till it wiggles then quit it by tapping the red marker.