Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TarenPrice

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2016
Happened probably 9 months ago and I keep trying to get it to work. I've tried several different methods and none of them work.

It's stuck in a loop when the apple logo comes up and the screen turns black but is still slightly lit and just repeats that over and over again. I'm just trying to see if someone has a good method that'll work because I have important pictures and messages on this phone I want to see. iTunes wont let me fix it unless I erase all data previously on it. And I'm afraid if I go to the Apple store they'll say the exact same thing.

Please, if you have a solution to fix this or any ideas let me know. I just want to have my old photos back.

Edit: It's an iPhone 5s

Shelleyldiaz

Suspended
Sep 19, 2016
United States
Happened probably 9 months ago and I keep trying to get it to work. I've tried several different methods and none of them work.

It's stuck in a loop when the apple logo comes up and the screen turns black but is still slightly lit and just repeats that over and over again. I'm just trying to see if someone has a good method that'll work because I have important pictures and messages on this phone I want to see. iTunes wont let me fix it unless I erase all data previously on it. And I'm afraid if I go to the Apple store they'll say the exact same thing.

Please, if you have a solution to fix this or any ideas let me know. I just want to have my old photos back.

Edit: It's an iPhone 5s

I don't have perfect solution for your problem but i think you can give a try downloading Tenorshare ReiBoot Software once to fix your issue.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.