Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cake90036

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 7, 2008
I just unlocked my phone and everything worked perfectly. The battery died and the phone turned back on after I charged it but now its stuck on the apple logo screen and wont go past it. Any ideas. Thanks

cake90036

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 7, 2008
Has anyone had this problem before..Im sure I cant be the only one. Please help

bytethese

macrumors 68030
Jun 20, 2007
I just unlocked my phone and everything worked perfectly. The battery died and the phone turned back on after I charged it but now its stuck on the apple logo screen and wont go past it. Any ideas. Thanks
Unfortunately you didn't provide any details. What iPhone do you have, what OS do you have, etc.

As a guess, I'll assume you bought a new iPhone 3GS within the past month or so. If that's the case you bought one with the new iBoot and as such, you can only perform tethered jailbreaking and booting for the time being.

Moi un Mouton

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2008
Bracknell UK
Unfortunately you didn't provide any details. What iPhone do you have, what OS do you have, etc.

As a guess, I'll assume you bought a new iPhone 3GS within the past month or so. If that's the case you bought one with the new iBoot and as such, you can only perform tethered jailbreaking and booting for the time being.

And if he's right, that means the way to bring your phone back to life is to plug it in and then run the BlackRa1n program again on your computer

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.