iphone stuck on apple logo

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mijolkause, Sep 16, 2010.

1. mijolkause macrumors newbie

I know alot of people have asked this question already, but im still having problems. I have already restored the phone to factory settings a few times and i still cant get pass the apple logo. Itunes does recognize my phone all the times and it even shows the gb and the name of the phone in the details. Tried to go on DFU mode but am unable to do it succesfully. Any suggestions?

2. mytran80 macrumors regular

recovery mode are easier to do and common , follow the steps on youtube on doing the dfu mode correctly

3. mijolkause thread starter macrumors newbie

Also to add that the reason this happened was because my lcd screen went bad. I replaced it and the problem started happening after that. Maybe something i did wrong when replacing it?

4. mijolkause thread starter macrumors newbie

I do exactly as it says. Turn off when phone when connected, let go off sleep/ hold button, keep pressing home button but no luck

5. mytran80 macrumors regular

that could be the case , make sure none of the flex cables are bent or disconnected , make sure all connectors are intact and firmly pressed into their sockets

6. mytran80 macrumors regular

first time i did the dfu mode , it took me 3 to 4 times , try different tutorials or youtube videos a few more times , if that doesn't work that it might be hardware related

7. mijolkause thread starter macrumors newbie

It does let me go in DFU mode now, but its still all the phone does it gets stuck on the apple logo. Then, this spinning wheel come under it. Ive tried restoring it about 4 times as well, and the restore goes thru perfect, but the phone wont get passed the apple logo tho...

8. mytran80 macrumors regular

You're not in recovery mode right ? Some people get confuse with the 2