Iphone stuck on apple logo

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by help12345, May 28, 2015.

1. help12345 macrumors newbie

My phone crashed a couple days ago. Now when I try to turn it on it stays on the apple logo for a few minutes and then turns off again. I would like to know if there's any way I could get the photos and PDFs I have on the phone off of it, because there's a lot of them that aren't backed up and I don't want to lose them, which is why I don't want to restore.

2. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

If your photos are backed up with iTunes and/or iCloud you will be fine.

Simply restore and just like when you add your music back- you can add your photos back.

3. help12345 thread starter macrumors newbie

See, there's a part in the original post where I mention there are things that aren't backed up. I know it's hard to read a few sentences carefully so you might have missed it, but I definitely made it clear that there are things that aren't backed up.

4. Melbonene macrumors newbie

Have you tried pushing and holding the power and home buttons for 25 seconds?

5. bookwormsy macrumors 6502

Why weren't you backing up to iCloud or a computer? Hard reset it by holding the power and home buttons until the Apple logo flashes up again. If it still doesn't work, you're going to have to restore it and lose the pictures. It sucks, but you really should have backed up.

6. steponeman macrumors member

steponeman

if you are connected to the cloud i think you will loose nothing, your phone is like bricked, try a hard reset and everything should be OK.

7. jr866gooner macrumors 65816

jr866gooner