Iphone stuck on apple logo

help12345

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 28, 2015
My phone crashed a couple days ago. Now when I try to turn it on it stays on the apple logo for a few minutes and then turns off again. I would like to know if there's any way I could get the photos and PDFs I have on the phone off of it, because there's a lot of them that aren't backed up and I don't want to lose them, which is why I don't want to restore.

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
If your photos are backed up with iTunes and/or iCloud you will be fine.

Simply restore and just like when you add your music back- you can add your photos back.

help12345

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 28, 2015
See, there's a part in the original post where I mention there are things that aren't backed up. I know it's hard to read a few sentences carefully so you might have missed it, but I definitely made it clear that there are things that aren't backed up.

bookwormsy

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2010
Why weren't you backing up to iCloud or a computer? Hard reset it by holding the power and home buttons until the Apple logo flashes up again. If it still doesn't work, you're going to have to restore it and lose the pictures. It sucks, but you really should have backed up.

steponeman

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2015
if you are connected to the cloud i think you will loose nothing, your phone is like bricked, try a hard reset and everything should be OK.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.