iphone stuck on connect to itunes logo

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by bbmatt, Aug 16, 2008.

1. bbmatt macrumors newbie

Help! i think i may have bricked my phone. I don't really even know what that means. So I'm an idiot and tryed to use that iphone dev team jailbreak and somehow it disabled my sim card/wifi so I tried to do a restore. I should have read up before doing that because now it's stuck on the restore mode. at first, when i did the restore on itunes, it gave me error 1604.

I rebooted my iphone in restore/recover mode to update to see if it would work, but i didn't. Now It will only go to the connect to itunes screen when i turn it on.

So i'm reading online that i have to uninstall 7.7 and install 7.5 and restore to the 1.1.4 firmware? thats fine! if that's going to work, then i'll be SOO happy. but if not? how do i get my iphone out of the itunes connect screen. and how do i get it to the original apple configuration. not the jailbreak version. I just want to be able to make calls again, well at this point, i just want to see my home screen again!

thank you all so much, by the way, this is my first post, but i go on macrumors everyday! read it religously, but never needed help untill now!

-matt

2. bbmatt thread starter macrumors newbie

nevermind, i did many restores and it works now!