Iphone stuck on console or boot menu? *PICTURES*

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Henry415, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Henry415 macrumors newbie

So the other day I was Jail Breaking my phone and it froze. So i stopped the program and my iphone has been frozen since. Now my iPhone won't start or connect to iTunes. It's stuck on a boot menu or console. I have no clue. Now its stuck on this even if I turned the phone on and off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On the bottom it says, "iPodStack cant start! Needs configuration!"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any advice or help would be nice. Please tell me some good news and hopefully I didn't ruin the phone. Thanks

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    First off what program did you use to perform the jailbreak? and also you should try putting the phone into dfu mode and then perform a restore, and try the jailbreak again.

3. Henry415 thread starter macrumors newbie

i was using ziPhone. I tried doing the DFU Mode but I just end up to the same thing that i took pictures of.

4. Moi un Mouton macrumors 68000

If you get it into DFU mode properly, then iTunes will see it and restore it.

It can be difficult to do, so try following this on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofpinyGlQ8I&feature=related

Next: delete Ziphone off your computer and never go near it again.

Finally: head over to iClarified and follow their tutorials for how to jailbreak your phone.

PS first day i got my iPhone I did much the same as you, but it's ok, it's fixable

5. Henry415 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you. I got it back into the activation mode now. I was trying to following iClarified but how since itunes is telling me to activate my phone how do I unlock it from that point?

6. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    You unlock a 2g iphone by using bootneuter which is availble for download onto your iphone through cydia. Also the phone will be hacktivated if you click "no" when quickpwn asks if you are using an official carrier.

7. Henry415 thread starter macrumors newbie

alright. thanks i will try that now