Iphone Stuck on iphone 2.0

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ipod touch guy, Jul 20, 2008.

1. ipod touch guy macrumors newbie

ipod touch guy

hey guys

when i was at boarding school in the week my silly dad installed iphone 2.0 on his jailbroken iphone wich deleted the unlocker. so know i need to activate it using uuum i cant becouse its not sopported and i cant downgrade it becouse i cant get it into DFU mode since no programs support it.

Please help guys:apple::apple::(

2. ipod touch guy thread starter macrumors newbie

ipod touch guy

was that aposed to mean

was that aposed to mean lol:D

3. techguy1 macrumors regular

Click on the link ;)

4. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Hehe, sorry! It's a link to something that will help you.

5. ipod touch guy thread starter macrumors newbie

ipod touch guy

Sorryguys

hey guys sorry about that mate dident notice it was a link lol it was 12oclock at night like lol:):):):):)

Report back if pwnage works lol

6. ipod touch guy thread starter macrumors newbie

ipod touch guy

Pwnge dosent work

hey AbiYng when i extracted pawnge their was a native app to go on the iphone and their was a mac app folder i am running a windows pc so i cant run the pawnage app thanks for helping though

7. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Yikes, well, I was just hoping you had a mac... I feel you pain, I want to jailbreak my 3G but don't have a mac :(

I've heard of people being able to downgrade back to 1.1.4. You could try Goggle-ing that... Sorry, but I am out of any other ideas!

8. ipod touch guy thread starter macrumors newbie

ipod touch guy

hey mate im a happy man i worked for 3 hours and now its jailbroken on 2.0 :):):):):):):):):):):):) sorry about ur iphone 3G though try plugging ur iphone and opening pwnge and then opening ur latest 3G restore file and then pressing ipwn or watever it says then wait. what i did was force DFU mode it then downgrade to itunes 7.5 and then i opened up my costum iphone restore file wich jailbreaks activates and unlocks just keep trying thats what i did over this weekend ive worked about 14 hours on it/ now all i need to do is make the installer work