iPhone Stuck On Recovery loop!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by lolsoz, Apr 24, 2011.

1. lolsoz macrumors newbie

Sup guys,

Ive got a iphone 3gs that my friend gave me to JB and Unlock. Its running IOS 4.2.1 and i wanted to restore to 4.3.2 for a fresh start to JB. When I tried to restore kept giving me (1015) error messages, I also tried the restore on a Mac and another Win7. Ive been researching on the Internet for the past 3 days! I downloaded so many programs its not even funny. I tried ~~~ Reb00tMee - iReb - Blackra1n - Recboot - iRecovery - TinyUmbrella - LibUSB - and also tried to downgrade iTunes and do all that - and many other things!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::mad:

Plz help me on this!

P.S. The symbol that the iphone is stuck on is the `Connect to iTunes` AND I AM NOT TRYING TO DOWNGRADE I AM JUST TRYING TO DO A REGULAR RESTORE. Ive done many JB's as well.

HELP!~!~!

2. Wzbell macrumors newbie

stuck in recovery

I feel your pain. I did the same thing over the weekend. My wife actually was transferring music over itunes and helped me out by updating my jailbroken, unlocked, 3gs. Which of course got stuck on the conect to itunes logo. After I changed my pants I downloaded about everything I could get my hands on to figure it out. The only thing that worked for me was redsn0w to jailbreak (I had to put the ipad firmware on it- that's the way I had it before) and then ultrasnow to unlock. Hope this helps- good luck.

3. chosenkill6 macrumors newbie

is you phone on 6.15 baseband? if so the only way to restore is using a custom firmware which you can make yourself using a tool called sn0wbreeze

hope this helped :D