Iphone Suddenly Died

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by FinalProject, Oct 30, 2013.

1. FinalProject macrumors newbie

Alright, my iphone just died 5mins ago suddenly. I was tryna plugin the iphone so it could charge and once i plugged it in, i noticed my screen did not display when i plugged it in when it usually does. So i went ahead and tried clicking the home button just to make sure nothing was wrong, but that was when i noticed the iphone wasn't on. Even when if it was out of power and plugged in, it should've automatically turned on.

My iphone also has a no longer functional power button, so ive always depended on plugging in my phone to turn it on ever since the power button died. Ive had this issue happen before, before my power button died, all i had to do to turn it back on was to hold the power button and the home button for about 30 seconds and it would turn back on, but now my power button's died and im not sure what to do.

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

It's been five minutes. If it hasn't come back on in about 30 minutes, try hooking it up to the computer to see if it recognizes it.

3. FinalProject thread starter macrumors newbie

nope, still dead and the computer's not reacting to its plugin

4. FinalProject thread starter macrumors newbie