Amazing! I was cleaning my pool when my 2 year old son decided to fall in. After jumping in and grabbing him, walking to the steps and getting out, I realized my iphone was in my jeans pocket. The boy was fine but cold so we went inside and dried off. Finally I took my phone out expecting the worst. There was an error message on the screen saying that this device wasn't compatible with iPhone, and it wouldn't turn off. I dried it off with a hairdryer, and it's completely back to normal in every way! If anything, safari is snappier.