I am planning on buying an iPhone tomorrow, but am currently only running OSX 10.3.9. I just found out tonight I need 10.4.10 to run an iPhone (which, in my opinion, is ludicrous... especially considering I was waiting for Leopard). My question is, is it possible for me to activate my iPhone on a PC tomorrow, and then after I go out and buy Tiger in a week or two, switch it over to my iMac? If I have to just reformat, I'm fine with that... I'm just being paranoid and want to make sure it will work.