iPhone Sync Error 13019

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by PCSGamer, Aug 11, 2009.

1. PCSGamer macrumors newbie

Whenever I attempt to sync my iPhone with iTunes I receive an error message saying that the sync action could not be completed because an unknown error occured: Error 13019.

Now actually fixing that problem is not what I'm having difficulty with. The Apple website says to Select the iPhone or iPod touch in iTunes under Devices.

My question is: Where is the "Devices" section of iTunes. I'm running Windows Vista and don't know where to find the "Devices" section.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. spillproof macrumors 68020

spillproof

Once you plug in your iPhone or iPod touch it will appear under the heading of "Devices" in the left column.

As for the error, some have said to un-sync your music and re-sync it, but it doesn't work all the time.

Read this thread, it talks about voice memos being a problem.

3. tpenrose macrumors newbie

devices

you will find it on the left when you have iTunes displayed. It will be identified by the name of your iphone. If you click on this you will see a set of tabs that display the content of your iphone. You can delete a tab, hit apply on the bottom right, and hit sync. The fix doesn't work for me. It appears to work but the next time I sync, I get the error. I am amazed that this hasn't gotten much attention.

4. KatherineYH macrumors newbie

iPhone Sync Error 13019

Here are some steps which will help you to fix iPhone Sync Error 13019.
    Step 1: Logon to your iTunes account and select the iPhone or iPod Touch in iTunes under Devices.
    Step 2: Follow this by clicking on the Music Tab and then under the sync music option, choose selected playlists.
    Step 3: Then deselect the voice memo playlist.
    Step 4: Click on Apply and then click on sync.