Iphone Sync services unavailable

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by sandra123, Apr 8, 2010.

1. sandra123 macrumors newbie

HELP NEEDED.
    I have an Iphone and Windows 7, and have happily synced music, outlook calendar and contacts. But it is now not doing this. I am getting a message which says "sync services unavailable" I have tried following all the trouble shooting advice on the itunes website and I have reinstalled Outlook and Itunes and reset my phone. Now I am worse off than before as I have no contacts or calendar on my Iphone.
    What can I do to rest the Sync services?

2. guyweston macrumors newbie

I have the same problem. I haven't reset my phone as yet as I don't want to loose the contacts, etc, but I do need to sync.

Problem only started in the last week. Anyone got any ideas? Could it be caused by an iTunes update... seems to coincide with the last update I downloaded.

I'm on Windows Vista and trying to sync with iTunes 9.1.0.79 and Outlook 2007.

Any help gratefully received.

3. El Dorado macrumors newbie

4. caligirl4ever macrumors newbie

Same problem here

Since upgrading itunes I have not been able to sync my calendar and contacts. I have completed everything Apple has to offer for troubleshooting this problem, done a hard reset and done a restore. Nothing fixes this issue. I run the diagnostics and, although the iphone shows up on my itunes page, the diagnostic test says there is no iphone detected. Anyone out there figure this out yet?