Iphone Syncing Problems

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by brenwin12, Apr 4, 2012.

1. brenwin12 macrumors newbie

I've had an Iphone for a little while now, and at first I had no problems but since about October I have had nothing but problems trying to sync it to my computer. Basically on my computer that I had originally synced the Iphone to it has become impossible to sync it, since it started messing up, Itunes has been using up 98% of my CPU and almost just as much physical memory. Just for a frame of reference I can run, IE9, Firefox, Chrome, MediaMonkey, Windows Media Player, Google Earth, VLC Media Player, Antivirus software and Tetris at way less than just Itunes, i've uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still does this. Therefore it is physically impossible for me to sync my iphone, and since I have a lot of photos and other things I need to sync, what is the easiest way to do this without paying apple more money than they deserve.

2. TheAppleSource macrumors regular

TheAppleSource

What are the specs of the machine that you're running iTunes on?

As in, what sort of CPU etc?

I remember reading that certain AMD chipsets sometimes had this problem. So maybe this will give a clue as to why it's happening.