Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mowgli21

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 30, 2010
UK
Hi Guys

My iPhone 3GS has all of a sudden stopped syncing all my calendar events. It will sync most of them but just not all of them :S Any ideas? To confused matters as well its not just one calendar thats not syncing its a date from one and a date from another etc.

Thanks

Also is there a way to get delegates in iCal to sync to my iPhone? Or a way to get my regular calendars to update with what is in the delegate calendars

cbhawthorne

macrumors newbie
May 25, 2010
Same issue

My iPhone is doing the same thing. It is not a specific calendar (checked that the calendar that was not syncing was checked in iTunes pane). I tried replacing information from computer to iPhone, I tried syncing all calendars. Does not appear to be for specific dates. But I think it's events that Ive added on my computer (events added on phone seem to sync to computer fine).

As a test, I tried modifying an event created on my iPhone (and properly synced) on my computer by changing the length - this /change/ did not sync.

This is particularly frustrating since I can't identify what events might have issues.

Any suggestions?

Deliverator007

macrumors member
May 28, 2010
I'm having the same problem. I have the problem of missing appointments on most days, and on top of that it sometimes simply clears the current day's appointments altogether. My calendar is synced to Exchange Server through Activesync.

Nebulance

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2010
I have the issue that things do not sync <beyond> 2008. So, 2009,2010 iCal events on my computer don't sync... I also noticed that it syncs the old color labels from my computer (which were changed <before> I got my iPhone), so that does not make any sense.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.