iPhone Texting HELP

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sargonkiadi, Oct 12, 2011.

1. sargonkiadi macrumors newbie

I honestly try to search for solutions before resorting to forums, I really do...

I'm wondering if there is a quick way to go from keyboard to conversation. Seemingly simple task, yet, I find myself frustrated beyond belief. Sometimes, I can randomly smash my face on the iPhone and it'll go back to full conversation view.

Mostly, I just hit the back arrow and then hit the conversation again.

Is there not a quick and easy way to do this?

FROM THIS

[​IMG]

TO THIS

[​IMG]

But without hitting the "Messages" button, just to immediately return to the conversation.

I'm a hotkeys fan, what can I say. Sorry if this has also been covered before.

Thanks!

2. FreakinEurekan macrumors 68040

FreakinEurekan

swipe down, the keyboard will disappear (iOS5)

3. sargonkiadi thread starter macrumors newbie

4. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

5. 1swift macrumors newbie

Im not even sure thats the case with iOS 5...but with 4 just double tap the area above the keyboard next to a message and the keyboard goes away. For instance just to the left of your sent message and the keyboard will go back down

6. aztooh macrumors 6502a

No. Prior to iOS5, you have to go back, then reenter the convo...and also not have anything in the text input line or else the keyboard will stay up.

7. milani macrumors 68000

milani

It does work with iOS 5, but you have to pull down from just above the text box.

8. 1swift macrumors newbie

Not true...My method of double tapping the area above the keyboard (thats not a text) works even with text input.