iPhone theme for iTouch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by flo-o-rama, Nov 26, 2007.

1. flo-o-rama macrumors newbie

flo-o-rama

Hey! I bought myself an iPod touch and now I`ll die to get an iPhone. But unfortunately my financial situation doesn`t let me do that step. So what I now want to do is make my iPod look like an iPhone.

I already found the wallpaper but what I also want is the summerboard theme (with the iPhone dock). Now I wanted to ask if one of you knows where to download this theme. Or if someone, who owns an iPhone (my hero) could copy his/her "default" summerboard-theme to his/her computer and send it to me?

I`d be glad if someone has a solution for my problem!!!

2. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

3. granka macrumors member

4. macfan881 macrumors 68020

well the new update allows you to have your dock look like the iphone and you can buy the aps to when u update for 20 bucks from the iphone the mail maps stocks weather

5. Aaleck macrumors 6502a

Aaleck

Theres a guy 'round here that prides himself on it. I'm sure he'll reply soon and tell you to add him to AIM and he'll hook you up :p

6. MagusCam macrumors newbie

use installer

if you are still looking i know how to get the exact iPhone dock and unlock some extra prefrences in the process assuming you have jailbroken your iTouch: first add http://touchrepo.com/repo.xml to your sources list in installer then in the install tab in installer scroll down to system and select it the find the package called "Advanced Preferences" install that it will unlock a bunch of extra preferences (airplane mode, usage, and other stuff) once installed it should all ready be converted to iPhone dock but to change it back go to Settings>Advanced Preferences (at the very bottom) and slide the Preference slider named "iPod Dock" to the on Position and restart the springboard or iTouch (have the SMB dock skin turned off) i hope this helped

7. PCWizKid macrumors newbie

PCWizKid

8. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

I have that source, but that package does not show up.

9. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

PMB, have you refreshed your sources? Gets me everytime :eek:

10. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

I think it was toxicbomber who made a very good iPhone theme for the iPod Touch.

I have the Phone and SMS apps from the iPhone on my iPod Touch.

11. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

fo shure! Almost every time it opens. Mine is screwed up though, so that could be my prob. Though I may not, if somone can find the string that indicates adv. Prefs there, that would be nice!