iPhone Tips & Tricks - The Complete Guide

stanny

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 30, 2008
Hi MacRumors, we just released an app which is a complete guide to the iPhone / iPod Touch. It contains a massive amount of tips and tricks on everything you need to know to be a power user. Shortcuts, hidden features, you name it, its all there. Kindly do let us know what you think.

The complete guide to the iPhone, now available.

In our new Complete Guide series, our team of experts who have mastered the ins and outs of the iPhone, brings you the only companion to your device you'll ever need.

THE SECRET MANUAL EVERYONE WISH THEY HAD
Navigate productively through your device like never before. Discover shortcuts, hidden features, tips on maximizing battery life, quicker internet browsing, data security and much more. Be a power user in no time.

6 CATEGORIES OF TIPS & TRICKS
A massive amount of tips and tricks right at your fingertips, covering every aspect of your phone. Doesn't matter if you're a new iPhone user or a seasoned pro, you'll find something here that will help you with everyday use.

SIMPLE, SMART AND EASY
A clean and well thought interface allows you to browse through the app in a fast and efficient manner. Flip through quickly just like a real book with extra precision. Find what you need, when you need to.

IPOD TOUCH, JOIN THE PARTY
Majority of the tips are also applicable for the iPod Touch.
iTunes store link

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
Why is it "wrong"? :confused:
It's a "tip" about mailing multiple photos, yet it gives the impression that you can only email 5 at a time. All you have to do is keep clicking on photos past the 5 and then you select "copy" and then paste them in an email. You can send as many pics as your email provider will allow.

Bungle73

macrumors member
Nov 26, 2009
UK
I've already got an the "Tips and Tricks - iPhone Secrets" app, how is this one any different?

It's a "tip" about mailing multiple photos, yet it gives the impression that you can only email 5 at a time. All you have to do is keep clicking on photos past the 5 and then you select "copy" and then paste them in an email. You can send as many pics as your email provider will allow.
Oh, I was looking at the other "Tip 1".

stanny

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 30, 2008
If you select more than 5 photos, you cannot click on the "share" button anymore. Copy and pasting manually would not be so ideal.

I've already got an the "Tips and Tricks - iPhone Secrets" app, how is this one any different?
I've never tried that app. We've got a great bunch of selected tips that will be sure to surprise you. Perhaps you can be the judge. :)

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
If you select more than 5 photos, you cannot click on the "share" button anymore. Copy and pasting manually would not be so ideal.
I've never tried that app. We've got a great bunch of selected tips that will be sure to surprise you. Perhaps you can be the judge. :)
You've got to be kidding.

Select any number of photos.

Click copy

Open mail and compose a message.

Click paste.

Wow, that was hard.

Anyway, the point of my previous post was not to say what you said was wrong, per se, but that it is not exactly a tip or trick. A lot of people do not know about what I posted, so that would be a tip or trick. I would expect stuff like that to be in your app. Just sayin'.

stanny

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 30, 2008
Version 1.2 now available! iTunes store link

- 36 new tips, now over 100+!
- Overall more screen shot guides on all tips.
- Screen transition animations for improved usability.
- Menu sounds.

Do let us know your impressions if you check it out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.