Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Virtualball

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 5, 2006
"The iPhone will come preinstalled with Full Tilt online poker software.

Strange move by Apple - especially since Steve Jobs is against gambling.

Full Tilt Poker made an offer that Apple “couldn’t refuse”. I think a lot of money must be involved in this deal. There seems no other logical explanation for this. Apple will probably take a large percentage of the money FT take from this deal.

I will have further updates later today. This news was reported by a personal conversation with Apple board member Bill Campbell. This news comes with the news of the iPhone supporting MS Word and Excel."

http://pokerlife.wordpress.com/2007/06/24/apple-iphone-to-include-online-gambling-and-poker-sponsor/

applehappy

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2007
Fat Chance

Can't imagine you aren't smoking something bro. I imagine poker might come along with a ton of other game offerings both widget and app, but your claim seems a bit out there.

mattscott306

macrumors 68040
Jan 16, 2007
I'm gonna go with bravo sierra on this one. There is no way that apple would do that- as soon as they start pre-installing third party apps like FT I think the phone goes downhill.

It's different than something like a google app which everyone can use.

A Pittarelli

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2007
this is just a lame way of getting web hits, i highly doubt a cheesy online poker program is going to be the only game on the iphone

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.