iPhone to-do apps

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by metalheartt, Mar 26, 2011.

1. metalheartt macrumors newbie

I recently bought the Verizon iPhone with the expectation that it would let me sync all parts of iCal so that I could manage changes in my school assignments during class. Obviously, this didn't happen. Thereby, I've been trying to find an app that will do it for me. All the ones I've found so far do one or more of the following unpleasant things: requires MobileMe (don't have don't want); syncs exclusively over a wireless network; doesn't sync the alarms. The best thing I've found is iPronto, which does the last two as well as only letting me have one alarm. Does anyone know an iPhone app, paid or free, that will sync simply and clearly when I plug in my phone (even if I have to run a program on my computer) and include all of the data?

2. BrianBaughn macrumors 601

BrianBaughn

I'm using a combination of Pocket Informant for iPhone and and a free account at Toodledo, along with syncing with Google Calendars. There are so many features that I couldn't tell you if it'll do what you need it to...you'll have to check it out for yourself.

3. McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

I use Things for the to dos and iCal over the air MobileMe Synchronization.