iPhone to iTunes with no iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by BrentCooper, Jul 5, 2011.

1. BrentCooper macrumors newbie

Hey everyone...This is my first post, but I am in need of some support, so I figured I would come straight to the experts. This weekend, I dropped my iPhone in a pool. So obviously, it will not turn back on and I have already sold it to a guy for parts.

Directly from my iPhone, I had purchased a number of songs within the last week that I had yet to sync to my desktop Mac's iTunes library. Obviously they were all purchased from the same account on the iPhone, so how could I go back and get the songs onto my iTunes account on my computer without syncing them from the iPhone (which I don't have)... is there a feature in iTunes on my Mac that will allow those songs to say they have already been purchased on the iPhone and I can purchase them again for free?

Any support would be appreciated... Thanks!

2. JediMeister macrumors 68040

Since iTunes 10.3.1, you can redownload any of the Music, Apps, or Books purchased with your iTunes Store account. See here for instructions on how to do so.

3. BrentCooper thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank You! I actually finally got around to finding it out... But I appreciate the support.

-brent