Iphone to MacBook contacts sync issue

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by enzo80, Aug 26, 2010.

1. enzo80 macrumors newbie

Hi,

I have some issues in synchronizing the contacts between IPhone and my Address Book.

Transfer of contacts from MacBook Pro to iPhone -->works perfectly
    Transfer of contacts from iPhone to MacBook Pro --> does not work any more. Basically if I add a contact on my Iphone it does not show up on my Address Book. :mad:

I am not sure when I started to have this issue, but I know that till a few months ago the sync worked perfectly.

I have already reset the sync history a few times, but the issue persists.

I have also tried to delete all contacts from the Address Book, clean up the Library files linked to the Address Book, and import the contacts again...w/o success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

PS. I have an Iphone 3G, iOS 4.0.2. I am not a Mobile Me user. I am also using a MacBook Pro with Snow Leopard. Itunes version is 9.2.1.

2. enzo80 thread starter macrumors newbie

Issue solved

I have found what that did not allow me to transfer the contacts from the iphone to the macbook. I had a contact that was corrupted (it was the only contact that I imported using the app BUMP): after I deleted it from the iPhone, the sync worked perfectly.
    :D