Iphone to Mini USB Connector

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by w3cum, Jul 1, 2009.

1. w3cum macrumors regular

Oct 12, 2008
    I have searched the forums and not found any helpful information on this topic. I am looking for a data/charging connector for the iphone that I can plug my mini USB cables into. I have the iGo battery recharging kit. Since they could make the charging adapter it would make sense that someone would make the adapter. I would like to be able to double use my Blackberry charger and data cable.
    I know I can buy the Juice Battery Pack that allows the iPhone to be charged and connected to the computer thru the mini USB... just dont want that case... I like my Otterbox
    Any suggestions would be great thanks

Attached Files:

2. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

Jan 17, 2009
    Surfers Paradise
    I think I'm confused by your question ... I have an iGo and I use only that ... No need for a data cable or anything. Why would you need to use your BB data cable when the iPhone comes with it's own USB cord?
  3. w3cum thread starter macrumors regular

Oct 12, 2008
    what I want to do is eliminate the cable and chargers that I carry when I travel. If there was a small little adapter that plugged into the bottom of the phone then all I would have to do is carry the mini usb data cable that came with my Blackberry (BB is work phone iPhone is Personal) I could charge both and sync both without carrying the extra cables. Plus I could double use my Car Charger. Since everything I have uses Mini-USB it would make sense to use it. (Tom-Tom, BlackBerry, Camera)
  4. Excellerator macrumors 6502a

Aug 3, 2008
    I can get you partially there by this adapter here:

That will allow you to charge using a USB Mini-B but it will not work as a data transfer cable BUT it does do video output. The video cable can be removed and the adapter has a USB Mini-B input. I have one myself.