iphone to tmobile

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hauss316H, Mar 8, 2008.

1. hauss316H macrumors member

so i just used ziphone to unlock and jailbreak the iphone and im trying to get it to work with tmobile. i can do phone calls fine but the problem i have is getting internet. i currently have the sidekick unlimited internet plan with tmobile. i cannot get the internet to work on the iphone with tmobile. please help!

2. stevehp macrumors 6502

What software version are you running?

I haven't used it, but i know there is a program in installer to solve this for 1.1.3 phones.

3. hauss316H thread starter macrumors member

4. stevehp macrumors 6502

It may work on 1.1.4...I have no idea since I don't use T-Mobile...It under 1.1.3 Tweaks in installer...read the more info tab perhaps.

5. srent5 macrumors member

srent5

Yah, i have a friend who wants to do the same thing with his unlimited sidekick data, please let me know if you figure out how to get it to work on 1.1.4. Thanks.

6. carfac macrumors 65816

carfac

7. f1 macrumors 6502

The T-Mobile Sidekick uses a different data plan that allows the phone to communicate through dangers server. Similar to a Blackberry plan that allows the phone to communicate to the RIM's server. Just like a Blackberry plan would not work with an iPhone data wise, i would assume the same for a Danger Hiptop plan.