iPhone touch screen unresponsive to a degree

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by whitedreads, Jun 26, 2008.

1. whitedreads macrumors newbie

My iPhone since day one has been a little buggy.

Sometimes my camera is zoomed in when i try to take a picture, or if I'm pointing it straight ahead it's facing several degrees off to the right so i have to position the camera very weird to take a picture, or restart my phone.

Sometimes when I do restart my phone all of the icons are shifted around. Also when I go to my SMS texts and click a name, the text that shows up is actually five or six down the list from the person I've clicked. I've reset my phone just a month ago while at the apple store for the fact that my pictures i took were not showing up after i took them, as if they didnt save.

Would any of this be grounds for a replacement because I'm pretty upset that it continues to happen.

**Another discrepancy: When I'm in SMS and go to start a new text I'll put in the persons name, and then when I click the dialogue box (with all the characters) the box goes all the way to the top of the screen and theres this weird blank space. It like shifts to the top of the screen and I cant type anything the entire screen becomes unresponsive. And remains like that for up to half an hour.

2. txr0ckabilly macrumors 6502

i'd definitely take it back. and i do it before the new phones come out. i'm sure they'll replace it with a new refurb (is that an oxymoron?)

3. whitedreads thread starter macrumors newbie

i really do hope they take it in. i dont care if the phone they give me isnt brand new, i just want one that isnt buggy, and acts normal.