Iphone Touch through cases?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by slickcdb, Oct 9, 2009.

1. slickcdb macrumors member

Who makes a case with a built in screen protector? I currently have an Ivyskin case and really like it. Last night while at work I broke the glass screen. I'm now in the market for another case, I may go back with another Ivyskin but I just wanted to see what other options are out there. I work in the construction industry and need a VERY good case to keep my beloved iphone safe and keep the screen from busting!!!

2. feelthefire macrumors 6502a

The case-mate "Naked" case has a built in screen protector, as does the otterbox defender.

3. slickcdb thread starter macrumors member

Thanks. I like the otterbox defender a lot. It looks like it adds a lot of bulk though. It may be my new case.

4. monalisalee macrumors newbie

just a simple slick iPhone 3gs case

I purchased my ivyskin touch thru case last week and received it on Wednesday, I think it's a great case. It cost a bit more than the regular cases but you'll see why once you get it. The glass screen is flawless.

Here are some pictures of my case:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. feelthefire macrumors 6502a

If you work in construction, the Defender is pretty much designed exactly for you. It's designed to be used in situations where a phone is likely to be killed.