Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jerhen

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 22, 2015
I recently went on Apple trade in for an old iPhone 6s that has been sitting around in my house and they offered $50 for it. I’m waiting on the box to arrive to send it back to them but I have some concerns from reading posts of how Phobio rips you off. Just wanting to see some recent iPhone trade in experiences from people on here. Wondering if I should or shouldn’t send it in. Thanks.

maerz001

macrumors 68020
Nov 2, 2010
Are u really concerned about the money? If you probably read that you get can disagree to what they offer. Then you can sell private or donate to charity

Phobio Support

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2020
I recently went on Apple trade in for an old iPhone 6s that has been sitting around in my house and they offered $50 for it. I’m waiting on the box to arrive to send it back to them but I have some concerns from reading posts of how Phobio rips you off. Just wanting to see some recent iPhone trade in experiences from people on here. Wondering if I should or shouldn’t send it in. Thanks.
Hi Jerhen,

Thank you for reaching out to obtain more information regarding our trade-in Program. I certainly understand how alarming it can be to read the negative reviews. However, they are just a small fraction of our customers. Most of our trades are completed without resulting in customers contacting our support team. We would love to speak with you directly to address any concerns you may have and ensure that your journey is smooth. At your convenience, will you please e-mail me at ArthurA@phobio.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

All the best,
Arthur with Phobio Support

Phobio Support

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2020
Are u really concerned about the money? If you probably read that you get can disagree to what they offer. Then you can sell private or donate to charity
Hello Maerz001,

Thanks for your response! We certainly try out best to honor our customers' original values. It is our main priority to offer a smooth and simple process. If we can not offer a value for any reason, we will offer to responsibly recycle the device as a last option. If you ever decide to trade a device, please consider Phobio. You may contact me at ArthurA@phobio.com. I am more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Warm regards,
Arthur with Phobio Support

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.